Re: Travelling with Dunder and crew

  • lil_lady_mew
    Message 1 of 1318 , Sep 1, 2005
      Asher came over with a shrug haveing heard Enya's words about these
      Anorith "Phh, no biggi, I can handle all those shellfish and water
      types and with this many fire types around the bugs should be no
      problem" he said with a proud grin shooting a random well aimed
      thunderbolt at a tree brance knocking off it to the ground aware from
      anyone.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > "terrific..." Dunder felt this was getting more and more
      > hopeless. "And...he wasn't mistaken? God...what have we stepped
      > into..."
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Kitty" <blissy@g...> wrote:
      > > "The scyther gave us some more great news about te Anorith," Enya
      > told
      > > him arriving at his side, "Apparently they can control other bugs
      and
      > > shellfish and stuff too! That just makes their army even bigger!"
    • mittens_220
      Message 1318 of 1318 , Nov 9, 2005
        Soma said nothing, still swiping his tail threateningly. Those fat
        grubs things seem dangerous to bug type pokemon. He hoped that Jarik
        and Serak would be fine after getting away from the nest of anrioth.