Re: Travelling with Dunder and crew

  • modernday_desperado
    Message 1 of 1318 , Aug 31, 2005
      "No more of the world speeding tpwards this thing..." Dunder
      sighed. "Just days ago I knew nothing of it but the last two days it
      has come to me and has sunk it's teeth into me. I'm going regardless
      how the odds are starting to sound like. It's my home."

      > "it seems theworld is coming to a halt." Naomi said.
    • mittens_220
      Message 1318 of 1318 , Nov 9, 2005
        Soma said nothing, still swiping his tail threateningly. Those fat
        grubs things seem dangerous to bug type pokemon. He hoped that Jarik
        and Serak would be fine after getting away from the nest of anrioth.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"