Re: Cobalt Dreams *repost*

  • modernday_desperado
    Message 1 of 111 , Aug 2, 2005
      "Azure! Come on wake up! Snap out of it! You can't let this beat you!
      Azure!" Lupaul was shaking it was like watching Chirin's excorcism all
      over except this time no one had even tried whatever was in her was
      fighting back before they could even try. "Azure! I know you are in
      there! I know you're not Azura!....Azura....let her go! Let her out of
      this she owes nothing to you has done nothing! You must realse her of
      this obligation!"

      > Azure screamed as hard as she could but couldn't feel Lupaul shaking.
      > She could hear him talking.
      > "Azura?" He'd say, standing at the edge of the pool, watching her
      > slowly sink without the inkling to help her. She soft darkness had
      > reached her chest. She looked down and saw the reflection of Azura
      > staring back, the same horrified look on her face.
      > "I'm not Azura!" She screamed in her dream and in the real world. The
      > goo flooded into her mouth and nose, and she was swallowed. She began
      > choking int he real world, unable to breath, or see, or hear.
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 111 of 111 , Aug 16, 2005
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"