Re: The Waterfall - The Search For Knowledge

  • lil_lady_mew
    Message 1 of 388 , Jul 31, 2005
      ooc: so its warm all year round? on this island?

      She nodded and went over and picked up the apple handing it to
      you "here you go" she said with a smile looking up at him. She layed
      down on the large leaf letting it's cool feeling refresh her while
      she let her tail swish around in the water back and fourth while she
      looked up at the sky "we should get going" she said looking up at the
      clear sky with a smile as her fur began to dry off in the warm
      sunlight.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > ooc: Alot of the lands in ROL are in the tropics or sub tropics.
      It's

      <lil_lady_mew@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > ooc: so illusion island doesent get winter? and is unaffected by
      the
      > > weather thingies every day?
      > >
      > > She smiled "its alright i guess" she knew he dident mean it and
      it
      > > wouldent be fair if she got mad at him for something he dident
      mean
      > > to do. She looked over at the leaf and the last apple sitting on
      it
      > > and then looked back over at him "are you sure you dont want the
      > last
      > > apple?" she said with a smile trying to show that she forgave him
      > for
      > > soaking her in water and that their were no hard feelings.

    • modernday_desperado
      Message 388 of 388 , Aug 18, 2005
        "It's not a name that makes a person....it's their actions...their
        heart and soul that make one...unique and....special..." He looked
        back at her. And it was his mind that made things harder than they
        should be.

        ~Do as I ask.....get rewarded as I promise...~ Mewtwo glanced out
        toward the tunnel leading back to the mountain temple...it was waiting
        somewhere along that way.

        "I let my actions and my heart define me." He ignored the betaka.

        "I think Malikyi." Horatio rubbed his chin as he stared up at Mewtwo.

        "Horrid...if I wanted a name I'd say no to taht one." Mewtwo shook his
        head.