Re: Danyu's Injuries: Oracle (Typh, Naga, re...

    Message 1 of 689 , Jun 8, 2005
      "Yeah..." Frida sat thinking about all of them. Shuana....she would
      miss her alot and Dakanza...she never knew her real father but he had
      been one to her.

      "It is time to begin our journey....it will be a long difficult one.
      From the east they are arriving here. They let the tides wash them in,
      or crawl, swim or carried but in the end they arrive with the same
      purpose and these lands will become as dead as the Sugar Glade if we
      do not act. They will come to stop us should they learn our true
      intentions." Temphus said as she put a hand to the temple. "For so
      long this has been my home...though I came from far away. Little do I
      remember of my past.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@y...> wrote:
      > "I-I don't know...I couldn't make sure." Miruku sighed.
    • Typh
      Message 689 of 689 , Feb 14, 2006
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

        > It wasn't anything Miruku said. Frida was worried to open her mouth
        > again after Xanadu getting rather upset with her for going on how fun
        > the raft ride was. She watched the river and to her it still was a bit
        > fun.

        Miruku noted somthing was wrong, but did not say anythig nafraid to
        say somthing wrong. Xanadu watched the water. He never was dumped in
        some ever before. He understands Miruku had a bad time with water as
        it contributed to his unjury, from what he knew.