Re: Starting A New Life (Aka Leaving The Burrow)

    Message 1 of 1446 , May 8, 2005
      I'ved looked over what I wrote back when this character was approved
      and realized I glanced over it without reading every detail. ButI had
      figured it would be an attack like sketch in which an attack had to
      been made by a bayon to learn an attack. Not just watch it. As Typh
      put it there has to practice involved to keep this ablity fair. And we
      leave 2 options:

      1: Lauren's ability to learn must be used the same as an attack
      example would be sketch where the defending player would decide if it
      works or not. and if it does practice would be required to use the
      learned attack successfully.

      2: In order to learn an attack a bayon would have to be hit by the
      attack to truly understand it and learn it. Again practice required
      once learned.

      Pick one of these and we will work with it from there.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mew_is_so_cute"
      <The_Forsaken3@h...> wrote:
      > ooc: ? you and the other mods all aproved it
      > http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Realm_light/message/36338
      > besides youve only used 2 attacks on her both times she was
      expecting
      > something.

    • Typh
      Message 1446 of 1446 , Aug 29, 2005
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
        <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
        > "Yeah you should get some rest." Helios agreed.

        Trip was deep asleep.