Re: Starting A New Life (Typh opening post)

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 1446 , Apr 30, 2005
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@p...> wrote:
      > "Here!" Dunder grabbed her up as he ran though he wasn't exactly fast.
      >
      > "Kids!" Helios called out to them as he ran.
      >
      > > "Grrr...THey Better not..." Alphanon growled slightly, his fire
      > > erupting around his neck. They had to be near... Alpha was a father
      > of
      > > two, himself, and he would not let a friend's kids get killed by a
      > > creature he never seen.
      > >
      > > Trip tried to run after, but her limping made her forepaw hurt and
      > she
      > > had to slow down slightly. "Grr...Dang it!....Why can I be as fast!"

      Trip gave a small yip as she was lifted up and taken for a passenger.
      She was surprizedDunder even did this. "Uh...Thanks....I'll try to
      hold on..."

      What Trip lacked in mobility she made up for in her fire power, it was
      all she had running in her mind.

      Alpha was a little ahead. Lookign around for a possible way to get the
      kids. "Where...are..they...Where would they be?"
    • Typh
      Message 1446 of 1446 , Aug 29, 2005
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
        <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
        > "Yeah you should get some rest." Helios agreed.

        Trip was deep asleep.