Re: [Realm_light] Re: Travelling -split

  • Jarik ...
    Message 1 of 329 , Apr 11, 2005
      Jarik felt a strange force near her body. It was
      comforting, but not directed at her so much around
      something else. She felt strangely comforted for a
      moment, and proceeded to sit up. She looked around
      confused. "What? Where was I?" she looked up and
      noticed a long Dragonair floating about, doing tricks
      and the sort in midair. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "Soma!
      Is that you?"

      Message 329 of 329 , Sep 16, 2005
        Welcome back don't worry about it. It's cool. The thread changed names
        and is now the following:

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "light_of_redemption"