Re: [Realm_light] Re: Travelling

  • Xiangjun Mai
    Message 1 of 329 , Apr 1, 2005
      Soma blinked and looked down at himself, realising
      that he had grown more than three times larger than
      before.
      He turned and saw the unconscious Vibrava resting on
      the riverside. Smiling, Soma gently picked up the
      Vibrava and placed her further up the bank.

      --- "Jarik ..." <light_of_redemption@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Jarik was speeding towards the life signatures of her
      two friends in the water. As she was watching the
      larger of the two, it suddenly burst into a long,
      gracefully serpentine form. She was surprised, but
      lost no time in getting to them. She grabbed the two
      and held onto them, letting her energies flow into
      them as strength, courage and hope. She gathered her
      force around them all and pulled them up as fast as
      she could to a rest on the riverside. She perched
      atop the weak form of Failenn and whispered, "You are
      safe." and fell asleep, exausted from her ability.
      The aura about her faded, and her eyes and birthmark
      returned to their original color.

      --- Kitty <blissy@...> wrote:

      > THe light awoke Failenn from what could have been
      > the last nap she
      > ever took. She lifted a heavey arm to guard her eyes
      > and watched as
      > Soma's small wyrm form stretched and twsited into
      > that of a dragonair.
      > Had she been above water she would have smiled and
      > told him she'd been
      > wondering when this woulod happen, but since she
      > wasn't, she didn't.
      > Instead she noticing the form of Jarik moving
      > towards her througfh the
      > water. THe anorith around had either been killed,
      > swept away or had
      > left the water themselves!
      >

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Xiangjun Mai
      > <mai_xiangjun@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > 'Don't close your eyes now!' thought Soma
      > frantically.
      > > Faileen was still submerged in water, and if she
      > > blacks out now, she would die!
      > > Soma thought,'If only I could evolve now. I would
      > be
      > > able to get Faileen out of the water if I was a
      > little
      > > bigger...'
      > > Suddenly, something warm enveloped his body,
      > before he
      > > knew it, he was covered in light...

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      Message 329 of 329 , Sep 16, 2005
        Welcome back don't worry about it. It's cool. The thread changed names
        and is now the following:

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "light_of_redemption"