Re: [Realm_light] Re: Facing Inner Demons

  • Xiangjun Mai
    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 2, 2005
      "Oh really? I have issues when it comes to humans. I
      too, have witnessed something I rather forget." Connor
      said. He realised he and Hao had a lot in common.

      --- Terry <dragon_reaperx@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hao looked at connor "Look, i have issues when it
      comes to shedding
      blood" he closed his paws into tight little fists "One
      night i
      witnessed somthing terrible, so terrible that i see
      that day
      whenever i fight or hunt" Hao closed his eyes "I lose
      control....hell i throw control away" he gave a smirk
      "Times it'll
      make me a killer and others it'll break me down so
      much that i..."
      he looked at the pokemon "Hurri needs somthing to
      copy, i don't want
      him seeing me as a monster, i'd rather the little guy
      have a good
      father figure and not some mindless killer....i've
      been drafted as
      that figure, i'm trying my best to be that because
      that lil' guy is
      kinda like the family i....." he clenched a fist again
      "....I never
      had"

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      Log on to Messenger with your mobile phone!
      http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com
    • mittens_220
      Message 78 of 78 , Apr 1, 2005
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Xiangjun Mai <mai_xiangjun@y...>
        wrote:
        Connor crouched in the bushes as the Pigeotto hopped
        around the ground of the forest with a slight limp.
        'Probably a hurt leg' Connor thought. "Hao, are you
        ready?" He asked.