Re: Facing Inner Demons

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 78 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hao looked at connor "Look, i have issues when it comes to shedding
      blood" he closed his paws into tight little fists "One night i
      witnessed somthing terrible, so terrible that i see that day
      whenever i fight or hunt" Hao closed his eyes "I lose
      control....hell i throw control away" he gave a smirk "Times it'll
      make me a killer and others it'll break me down so much that i..."
      he looked at the pokemon "Hurri needs somthing to copy, i don't want
      him seeing me as a monster, i'd rather the little guy have a good
      father figure and not some mindless killer....i've been drafted as
      that figure, i'm trying my best to be that because that lil' guy is
      kinda like the family i....." he clenched a fist again "....I never
      had"
    • mittens_220
      Message 78 of 78 , Apr 1 6:33 PM
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Xiangjun Mai <mai_xiangjun@y...>
        wrote:
        Connor crouched in the bushes as the Pigeotto hopped
        around the ground of the forest with a slight limp.
        'Probably a hurt leg' Connor thought. "Hao, are you
        ready?" He asked.