Re: Travelling

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 329 , Feb 4, 2005
      "You were hit by a pidgeot!" Enya said, quickly filling in the gaps,
      "You fell and we caught you on an aridos' web. You were bleeding
      pretty badly so Soma patched you up with web!"
      "THe wounds were quite deep, the brid's claws got right through your
      exoskelton," Failenn said, "But don't worry, the web will harden and
      it'll stop any bleeding. Do you feel ok to glide along down here with
      us or would you like one of use to carry you?"
      Not many of them were big enough to carry the newly evolved dragonfly
      but Failenn reckoned Kamal or Enya, or both, could support Jarik's
      weight ok.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jarik ..."
      <light_of_redemption@y...> wrote:

      > Jarik understood what was happeneing (her eyes could
      > see a large range without her having to move her
      > head), but that didn't stop it from hurting like hell.
      > "AARRGGHHH!!!" she yelled, cracking the ground below
      > her as she gripped the ground hard. "Ah....what
      > happened?" she said through clenched teeth. She
      > hadn't seen what had hit her. "I was in the air one
      > minuet and then..." she winced and hissed a bit as her
      > injury pained her.
      > ----
      > I couldn't think of any way to describe 'pained her'.
      > I'm starting to figure out this account thing, so I
      > hope not to get deleted anymore. It's getting to be
      > annoying.
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 329 of 329 , Sep 16, 2005
        Welcome back don't worry about it. It's cool. The thread changed names
        and is now the following:

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "light_of_redemption"