Re: Travelling

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 329 , Feb 1, 2005
      Enya lowered the net quickly so Jarik could lay upon the ground and
      they could rid her of the webbing.
      THE aridos squealed as Soma's water beam struck it right in the
      behind and disappeared back into its tree.
      "Jarik, Jarik!" Failenn called, march ing onto the net, barely
      noticing the threads sticking to her legs and spikes. She reached the
      dragonfly and examined the wounds. THey were nasty.
      "Hey, bring some web, we can use it to seal the wounds that stupid
      bird made!" She called to the pokemon around her.
      Enya had managed to her her backpaw stuck in the web on her ear as
      she'd tried to rid herself of it.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jarik..." <dragontrainee@y...>
      wrote:
      > Jarik spun lightly as she fell, struggling against
      > the blackness that was enveloping her. Voices echoed
      > up from below her and her vision was shadowy.
      > "What...ungh...." she groaned before hitting a touch,
      > stringy (and not to mention sticky) substance. It was
      > at this point she lost the battle for conciousness and
      > lay limply amongst the mayhem.

    • modernday_desperado
      Message 329 of 329 , Sep 16, 2005
        Welcome back don't worry about it. It's cool. The thread changed names
        and is now the following:

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "light_of_redemption"