Re: Travelling(Repost)

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 329 , Jan 14, 2005
      Failenn didn't notice but Enya did. She too felt slightly sick, but
      only considering the arcanine was like the closest species to her own.
      Still, meat WAS meat. No point in wasting right? HELL NO! She turned
      away and sniffed around, finding some berries should would enjoy instead.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jarik..." <dragontrainee@y...> wrote:
      > Jarik peered out from underground, turning away
      > quickly as she saw Failenn eating the Arcacnine. She
      > felt sick for a moment and was unsteady on her feet.
      > She relized that when she evolved, her final body
      > would require her to do that as well. Would she be
      > able to? She would have to to survive. She thought
      > to herself for a moment.
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 329 of 329 , Sep 16, 2005
        Welcome back don't worry about it. It's cool. The thread changed names
        and is now the following:

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "light_of_redemption"