Re: [Realm_light] Re: Travelling(Repost)

  • Jarik...
    Message 1 of 329 , Jan 14, 2005
      Jarik peered out from underground, turning away
      quickly as she saw Failenn eating the Arcacnine. She
      felt sick for a moment and was unsteady on her feet.
      She relized that when she evolved, her final body
      would require her to do that as well. Would she be
      able to? She would have to to survive. She thought
      to herself for a moment.
      --- "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@...> wrote:

      > Failenn listened intently for a moment before
      > deciding the human was
      > long gone, totally out number and one pokemon down.
      > She looked at the
      > dead body of the arcanine and smiled.
      > "Soma, Enya, Kamal, all of you, come on, lets eat!"
      > She said, digging
      > a spike into the hound and ripping it open haistily.
      > "I'm
      > staaaarving!"
      >

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mittens_220"
      > <mai_xiangjun@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > IC: I kinda noticed that this thread has been
      > rather inactive
      > lately.
      > > So, here's a repost!
      > >
      > > OOC:Soma sat in the bushes while the pidgotto was
      > recalled
      > > as he did not want to be seen by the human.He
      > waited
      > > for Faileen nee - chan to tell him that it was
      > safe
      > > and that he could come out of the bushes.

      =====
      Nothing is to be feared, only to be understood.

      Message 329 of 329 , Sep 16 7:04 PM
        Welcome back don't worry about it. It's cool. The thread changed names
        and is now the following:

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "light_of_redemption"