What do i do here

  • sonicsuperfast
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
      HI every body i'm new to the group and would like to know whats going
      on.
    • Blissy...duh!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2005
        Hi! Welcome to the group!^_^ I'm Blissy one of the Moderators here!
        If you'd like to get started all you have to do is fill in a
        character sheet!
        This is a Pokemon RPG where we play wild pokemon out doing what wild
        pokemon do! Vanquish demons, quest for evolutions stones, search for
        mates and escape from human clutches!
        Any of the ongoing threads are open to new characters, no previous
        knowlegde required, so just jump on it!
        I checked the sheet you filled in previously and I'm afraid you can't
        play humans here! We like to play a different angle, seeing what the
        Pokiees do! So fill it in again, this time for a pokemon, and join
        the game! ^_^

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "sonicsuperfast"

      • sonicsuperfast @yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2005
          Oh oops
          Ok then
          Character Mimi
          Speices; Mudkip
          history: Used to live with somebody named kim ran away cause she was not nice to him.
          age 3 female

          <sonicsuperfast@y...> wrote:

          > HI every body i'm new to the group and would like to know whats
          going
          > on.

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Blissy...duh!
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2005
            Fine by me! Feel free to join a thread. THere's one lying around
            somewhere with a couple of water types in if you'd like to join it!
            The Longest Day!

            ~Blissy Modmod

            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "sonicsuperfast @y..."
            <sonicsuperfast@y...> wrote:
            > Oh oops
            > Ok then
            > Character Mimi
            > Speices; Mudkip
            > history: Used to live with somebody named kim ran away cause she
            was not nice to him.
            > age 3 female
            >
            > "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@g...> wrote:
            >
            > Hi! Welcome to the group!^_^ I'm Blissy one of the Moderators here!
            > If you'd like to get started all you have to do is fill in a
            > character sheet!
            > This is a Pokemon RPG where we play wild pokemon out doing what
            wild
            > pokemon do! Vanquish demons, quest for evolutions stones, search
            for
            > mates and escape from human clutches!
            > Any of the ongoing threads are open to new characters, no previous
            > knowlegde required, so just jump on it!
            > I checked the sheet you filled in previously and I'm afraid you
            can't
            > play humans here! We like to play a different angle, seeing what
            the
            > Pokiees do! So fill it in again, this time for a pokemon, and join
            > the game! ^_^
            >

            > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "sonicsuperfast"
            > <sonicsuperfast@y...> wrote:
            > >

            > > HI every body i'm new to the group and would like to know whats
            > going
            > > on.

            Service.