Re: [Realm_light] Re: Inland Trek

  • Carrie Brown
    Message 1 of 196 , Dec 6 7:39 AM
      ~Yes!~ Mordru sent, then fired off a Confusion blast
      at the human on the left. ~Hawk -- get them!~

      > Naomi froze, but imediatly igntied her fiery mane.
      > She growled at them.
      >
      > "Great.....Now what? I say We take these two out!"
      > She snapped back at the others behind her.
      >
      > > "A boat? Stinks of human destrution to me. I
      > > suggest we sneak off as soon as possible," Hawk
      > > said quickly, "I don't fancy being made sick
      > > by the human pollution."
      > > He peered around and quickly ducked down as a
      > > couple of humans approached, laughing and joking
      > > together into the 'garage' where the van was
      > > located. There was a moment of no movement as
      > > the sounds of the men circled aound the van until
      > > finally ending at the back, where, after a few
      > > seconds, te back doors opened. Their faces froze
      > > upon seeing the three rather rare and valuable
      > > pokemon.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Blissy...duh!
      Message 196 of 196 , Dec 28 4:36 AM
        Hawk sniffed before circling around a corner. It was too risky! All of
        this! The whole ship smelt of humans. It was virtually impossible to
        tell if there was a human around every corner or not!
        Quite suddenly two scientists emerged from a door to the side of the
        corridor. Hawk leap backwards in mid air and hissed. The two looked up
        for a moment stunned.

        The beast watched the eel moving in the water, writhing with anger and
        pain, ready to tear anything limb from limb. But it had been ordered
        not to and so it stayedm curled up in the water. The beast lifted his
        claws to attack but noticed, out of the corner of its eye, the human
        scientist lift his own hand above the button again. The one that, whan
        pushed had made electricity pulse through the water.
        The freak stopped and moved back away from the dragonair. It hissed
        angrily at him and said something the beast didn't understand.
        "Ah good, you do learn quickly!" The human said. "Experiment 105,
        slash attack!"
        The beast flicked an ear at the human but didn't understand what was
        being asked of it. Electricity shot through the water, and through the
        bodies of both pokemon.
        It pain the beast reached out with his mind, as he had done with
        Mordru. It found the human minds closed and kept on going, its
        mindwaves screeching through the air and causing many scientists to
        through their hands over their ears.
        ~Help me!~

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Carrie Brown