Subject: Re: Travelling (repost)

  • mittens_220
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 30, 2004
      Landin fought back, flailing arms, legs and tail all over the place
      in
      an attempt to remove the linoone clawing at him, completely ignoring
      his trainers calls of "Leaf blade! LEAF BLADE YOU IDIOT!"
    • Blissy...duh!
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 1 8:20 AM
        "Look out!" Failenn called as the pidgeotto threw itself from the
        tree, having changed its posistion without her noticing. It had its
        claws wide ready to snatch up an certain unsuspecting Dratini. Failenn
        spun and blocked with her back, making sure her spikes were clearly
        visiable.

        OOC:feel free to control the bird! Make it excitinger (hehe excitinger)...
      • Typh
        Message 3 of 25 , Dec 1 1:24 PM
          OOC-I repleid to this too...I'll wait untill you reply to my last
          reply O.o.

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@g...>
          wrote:

          > "Look out!" Failenn called as the pidgeotto threw itself from the
          > tree, having changed its posistion without her noticing. It had its
          > claws wide ready to snatch up an certain unsuspecting Dratini.
          Failenn
          > spun and blocked with her back, making sure her spikes were clearly
          > visiable.
          >
          > OOC:feel free to control the bird! Make it excitinger (hehe
          excitinger)...
        • Xiangjun Mai
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 1 5:49 PM
            Soma looked up just in time to see the pidgeotto come
            towards him before Faileen nee - chan stood
            protectively in front of him with her spikes facing
            the bird.
            The pidgeotto saw the spikes and flew upwards,
            avoiding the spikes and looking for an opening in
            Faileen's defense.

            --- "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------

            "Look out!" Failenn called as the pidgeotto threw
            itself from the
            tree, having changed its posistion without her
            noticing. It had its
            claws wide ready to snatch up an certain unsuspecting
            Dratini. Failenn
            spun and blocked with her back, making sure her spikes
            were clearly
            visiable.

            OOC:feel free to control the bird! Make it excitinger
            (hehe excitinger)...

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

            Terms of Service.

            Log on to Messenger with your mobile phone!
            http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com
          • Blissy...duh!
            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 3 7:52 AM
              "run, quickly!" Failenn hissed at Soma, wishing she could simply pick
              up the little dratini and run. She spun to face the pidgeotto and used
              a harden attack to sharpen her spikes, ready to grab the bird should
              it come to close. She was getting hungry after all!

              --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Xiangjun Mai <mai_xiangjun@y...>
              wrote:
              > Soma looked up just in time to see the pidgeotto come
              > towards him before Faileen nee - chan stood
              > protectively in front of him with her spikes facing
              > the bird.
              > The pidgeotto saw the spikes and flew upwards,
              > avoiding the spikes and looking for an opening in
              > Faileen's defense.
            • Xiangjun Mai
              Message 6 of 25 , Dec 5 4:49 PM
                Soma crawled as quickly as he could into the nearby
                bushes, hoping to get some shelther under the leaves
                and branches.

                The pidgeotto watched the Dratini as it fled. It
                wanted to dive down and get it, but it was still wary
                of the other pokemon.

                ---------------------------------

                Message 7 of 25 , Dec 6 5:11 AM
                  Failenn stood ready, watching the steady flapping of the eagle as it
                  hovered overhead. She was ready.

                  Landin tried desperatly to dislodge the linoone that clung so
                  desperatly to him, scratching into his scales.
                  "Getoff!" He growled, dancing around with his arms and claws waving
                  randomly around attempting to scratch the beast.

                  wrote:
                  > Soma crawled as quickly as he could into the nearby
                  > bushes, hoping to get some shelther under the leaves
                  > and branches.
                  >
                  > The pidgeotto watched the Dratini as it fled. It
                  > wanted to dive down and get it, but it was still wary
                  > of the other pokemon.
                • Typh
                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 6 1:48 PM
                    Kamal let his fur take the most of the scratches, he did get hit in
                    the skin a few times, this just kept his lock on and tightend his
                    grip. Now he bit at Landin, rying to subdue him.

                    "You stupid idiot!" he sadi with his mouth trying to dig into
                    Landin's Shoulder.

                    wrote:

                    > Failenn stood ready, watching the steady flapping of the eagle as
                    it
                    > hovered overhead. She was ready.
                    >
                    > Landin tried desperatly to dislodge the linoone that clung so
                    > desperatly to him, scratching into his scales.
                    > "Getoff!" He growled, dancing around with his arms and claws
                    waving
                    > randomly around attempting to scratch the beast.
                    >

                    > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Xiangjun Mai
                    <mai_xiangjun@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > Soma crawled as quickly as he could into the nearby
                    > > bushes, hoping to get some shelther under the leaves
                    > > and branches.
                    > >
                    > > The pidgeotto watched the Dratini as it fled. It
                    > > wanted to dive down and get it, but it was still wary
                    > > of the other pokemon.
                  • Xiangjun Mai
                    Message 9 of 25 , Dec 6 5:39 PM
                      Soma watched from the bushes as the pidgeotto paused
                      in the air, planning its next move. The bird looked as
                      if it wanted to get him. It was as if the human
                      commanded it to capture any rare pokemon it sees. Soma
                      felt suddenly sorry for the pidgeotto as it had no
                      freedom, always following its human's orders.

                      The pidgeotto thought for a while before diving down
                      towards the Dratini. The other cactus pokemon might
                      not be able to get to the Dratini in time if it used
                      agility speed itself up to get to the dragon faster.
                      It would be better doing so than battling with the
                      spiked pokemon and getting seriously injured.

                      ---------------------------------

                      Message 10 of 25 , Dec 9 8:51 AM
                        "Argh!" Landin cried, feeling the otter's teeth burry into his flesh,
                        "Gerroff!" He growled, grabbing Kamal firmly around the waist and
                        dragging him off, tearing more of his shoulder while he was at it.
                        "Idiot!" The boy cried angrily but he had long given up trying to
                        fight Kamal and now stood searching the ground for Enya's pokeball,
                        unaware she was already free.

                        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@y...> wrote:

                        > Kamal let his fur take the most of the scratches, he did get hit in
                        > the skin a few times, this just kept his lock on and tightend his
                        > grip. Now he bit at Landin, rying to subdue him.
                        >
                        > "You stupid idiot!" he sadi with his mouth trying to dig into
                        > Landin's Shoulder.
                      • Blissy...duh!
                        Message 11 of 25 , Dec 9 8:56 AM
                          The cacturne leapt ino action, rushing forwards with her arms flailing
                          in all directions.
                          "Some, use a watergun or something!" She commanded.

                          Message 12 of 25 , Dec 9 1:26 PM
                            The Badger let off a little but but he tore as much as he could
                            before using his hind claws to dig int othechest and push off Landin.

                            wrote:

                            > "Argh!" Landin cried, feeling the otter's teeth burry into his
                            flesh,
                            > "Gerroff!" He growled, grabbing Kamal firmly around the waist and
                            > dragging him off, tearing more of his shoulder while he was at it.
                            > "Idiot!" The boy cried angrily but he had long given up trying to
                            > fight Kamal and now stood searching the ground for Enya's pokeball,
                            > unaware she was already free.
                            >

                            > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@y...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Kamal let his fur take the most of the scratches, he did get hit
                            in
                            > > the skin a few times, this just kept his lock on and tightend
                            his
                            > > grip. Now he bit at Landin, rying to subdue him.
                            > >
                            > > "You stupid idiot!" he sadi with his mouth trying to dig into
                            > > Landin's Shoulder.
                          • Xiangjun Mai
                            Message 13 of 25 , Dec 9 5:08 PM
                              Soma complied and sent a jet of water at the
                              pidgeotto, hoping to slow it down.

                              ---------------------------------

                              Message 14 of 25 , Dec 10 4:34 AM
                                "Idiot!" The boy cried angrily, looking at the tattered
                                grovyle, "Come on!" And with that the human threw a smoke bomb at
                                Kamal before hurrying off, leaving the air thick with smoke to
                                prevent the linoone following him.
                                "Pidgeotto!" The boy cried emerging from the bushes to find his
                                pidgeotto being knocked from the sky by a dratini's water gun. WEll
                                not so much knocked from the sky as knocked back from grabbing it.
                                One last attempt to catchi himself a rare pokemon the boy threw a
                                pokeball at Soma.

                                Message 15 of 25 , Dec 10 4:51 AM
                                  Kamal coughed a little before losing track of them. After the smoek
                                  cleared, he saw the two no where.

                                  "Where could he have gone to!" With that, the badger started to look
                                  around teh area.

                                  wrote:

                                  > "Idiot!" The boy cried angrily, looking at the tattered
                                  > grovyle, "Come on!" And with that the human threw a smoke bomb at
                                  > Kamal before hurrying off, leaving the air thick with smoke to
                                  > prevent the linoone following him.
                                  > "Pidgeotto!" The boy cried emerging from the bushes to find his
                                  > pidgeotto being knocked from the sky by a dratini's water gun.
                                  WEll
                                  > not so much knocked from the sky as knocked back from grabbing it.
                                  > One last attempt to catchi himself a rare pokemon the boy threw a
                                  > pokeball at Soma.
                                  >

                                  > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@y...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > The Badger let off a little but but he tore as much as he could
                                  > > before using his hind claws to dig int othechest and push off
                                  > Landin.
                                • ....Jarik.... .....
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Dec 10 5:01 AM
                                    Jarik, who had been watching the whole time ready to
                                    free anyone else who could be caught, spoke up. "Now
                                    that he's gone, shouldn't we get out of here? Or does
                                    someone have, like, a grudge or something?"
                                    --- Typh <typh39@...> wrote:

                                    > Kamal coughed a little before losing track of them.
                                    > After the smoek
                                    > cleared, he saw the two no where.
                                    >
                                    > "Where could he have gone to!" With that, the badger
                                    > started to look
                                    > around teh area.
                                    >

                                    > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!"
                                    > <blissy@g...>
                                    > wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > "Idiot!" The boy cried angrily, looking at the
                                    > tattered
                                    > > grovyle, "Come on!" And with that the human threw
                                    > a smoke bomb at
                                    > > Kamal before hurrying off, leaving the air thick
                                    > with smoke to
                                    > > prevent the linoone following him.
                                    > > "Pidgeotto!" The boy cried emerging from the
                                    > bushes to find his
                                    > > pidgeotto being knocked from the sky by a
                                    > dratini's water gun.
                                    > WEll
                                    > > not so much knocked from the sky as knocked back
                                    > from grabbing it.
                                    > > One last attempt to catchi himself a rare pokemon
                                    > the boy threw a
                                    > > pokeball at Soma.
                                    > >

                                    > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh"
                                    > <typh39@y...> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > The Badger let off a little but but he tore as
                                    > much as he could
                                    > > > before using his hind claws to dig int othechest
                                    > and push off
                                    > > Landin.

                                    http://my.yahoo.com
                                  • Blissy...duh!
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Dec 10 8:02 AM
                                      "Kamal!" Enya cried, finally revealing her presence. She'd seen most
                                      of the battle and, apart from missing the bit about Lani, had been
                                      woried sick. She hurried over to the linoone and snuggled into his fur.

                                      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "....Jarik.... ....."
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Dec 10 9:05 AM
                                        Kamal hada few cuts on his body, he let Enya snuggle him.

                                        "C'mon, we need to fidn a safe place...wait untill everything cools
                                        down and the remeet with the others." He said "A dense area of
                                        Foilage should do the work..Around somthing that would hide our
                                        scents."

                                        He hugged her and then stood on his hinds and looked around.

                                        Message 19 of 25 , Dec 10 9:18 AM
                                          But what about Soma and the others?" Enya asked. They couldn't jsut
                                          leave thme when a human was walking around, "And i wanna give that kid
                                          a piece of my mind for catching me off guard!"

                                          Message 20 of 25 , Dec 10 1:43 PM
                                            "I don't know...what ca nwe do to him without catching us or even
                                            killing us?" Kamal said.

                                            "How about this....We find the others...And get them to go with us
                                            our of here untill everything cools down?"

                                            Message 21 of 25 , Dec 13 5:04 AM
                                              Jarik waited, no expression on her face, awaiting the
                                              decision of what the others would decide to do. Her
                                              stomach rumbled and she made a face. She hoped they
                                              would get going soon. She didn't care what happened,
                                              as long as she got something to eat soon.
                                              --- "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@...> wrote:

                                              > But what about Soma and the others?" Enya asked.
                                              > They couldn't jsut
                                              > leave thme when a human was walking around, "And i
                                              > wanna give that kid
                                              > a piece of my mind for catching me off guard!"
                                              >

                                              > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh"
                                              > <typh39@y...> wrote:
                                              > >
                                              > > Kamal hada few cuts on his body, he let Enya
                                              > snuggle him.
                                              > >
                                              > > "C'mon, we need to fidn a safe place...wait untill
                                              > everything cools
                                              > > down and the remeet with the others." He said "A
                                              > dense area of
                                              > > Foilage should do the work..Around somthing that
                                              > would hide our
                                              > > scents."
                                              > >
                                              > > He hugged her and then stood on his hinds and
                                              > looked around.

                                              http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
                                            • Xiangjun Mai
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Dec 14 4:11 AM
                                                Soma sat in the bushes while the pidgotto was recalled
                                                as he did not want to be seen by the human.He waited
                                                for Faileen nee - chan to tell him that it was safe
                                                and that he could come out of the bushes.

                                                --- "....Jarik.... ....." <dragontrainee@...>

                                                ---------------------------------
                                                --- "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@...> wrote:

                                                > But what about Soma and the others?" Enya asked.
                                                > They couldn't jsut
                                                > leave thme when a human was walking around, "And i
                                                > wanna give that kid
                                                > a piece of my mind for catching me off guard!"
                                                >

                                                > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh"
                                                > <typh39@y...> wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > Kamal hada few cuts on his body, he let Enya
                                                > snuggle him.
                                                > >
                                                > > "C'mon, we need to fidn a safe place...wait untill
                                                > everything cools
                                                > > down and the remeet with the others." He said "A
                                                > dense area of
                                                > > Foilage should do the work..Around somthing that
                                                > would hide our
                                                > > scents."
                                                > >
                                                > > He hugged her and then stood on his hinds and
                                                > looked around.

                                                Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage
                                                less.

                                                Message 23 of 25 , Dec 15 8:33 AM
                                                  "Come on, let's go find them! I'd hate to think they'd been captured!"
                                                  Enya said, pulling away from Kamal and sniffing out where her other
                                                  friends lay.
                                                  Failenn ducked intot he bushes as the human boy emerged, looking
                                                  completely angry. Before his pidgeotto could get an word in edgeways
                                                  he called it back, assuming it had failed and went off to search for
                                                  his archanine, unknown to the boy that it was already dead, a
                                                  combination of Failenn's spikes and Gem's claws.
                                                  "I think it's safe," Failenn whispered. The bushes near them rustled
                                                  and, after a moment of held breath, Enya appeared.
                                                  "Soma, Failenn, are you ok? Where're the others?"

                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Dec 15 10:00 AM
                                                    Kamal emegred shorty after, he kept himself low to the ground and
                                                    quiet. He had followed Enya and made sure she wouldn't be hurt again.

                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Dec 16 5:00 PM
                                                      "I'm just fine." Soma emerged from the bushes.

                                                      ---------------------------------

                                                      wrote:

                                                      > "Come on, let's go find them! I'd hate to think
                                                      they'd been
                                                      captured!"
                                                      > Enya said, pulling away from Kamal and sniffing out
                                                      where her other
                                                      > friends lay.
                                                      > Failenn ducked intot he bushes as the human boy
                                                      emerged, looking
                                                      > completely angry. Before his pidgeotto could get an
                                                      word in
                                                      edgeways
                                                      > he called it back, assuming it had failed and went
                                                      off to search
                                                      for
                                                      > his archanine, unknown to the boy that it was
                                                      already dead, a
                                                      > combination of Failenn's spikes and Gem's claws.
                                                      > "I think it's safe," Failenn whispered. The bushes
                                                      near them
                                                      rustled
                                                      > and, after a moment of held breath, Enya appeared.
                                                      > "Soma, Failenn, are you ok? Where're the others?"
                                                      >

                                                      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "....Jarik....
                                                      ....."