Sorry everyone

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 22, 2004
      FOr the next few days I will more than likely not be posting. I
      learned earlier today my brother-in-law was taken to the hospital
      for an emergency operation. I learned a few hours ago he passed
      away. I will be back in a few days.
    • Typh
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 22, 2004
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@p...> wrote:

        > FOr the next few days I will more than likely not be posting. I
        > learned earlier today my brother-in-law was taken to the hospital
        > for an emergency operation. I learned a few hours ago he passed
        > away. I will be back in a few days.

        I'm sorry to hear...I don't know what to say...I'll keep him in my
        prayers...
      • Blissy...duh!
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 23, 2004
          I'm sorry for your loss Ace. See you in a few days.

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@p...> wrote:

          > FOr the next few days I will more than likely not be posting. I
          > learned earlier today my brother-in-law was taken to the hospital
          > for an emergency operation. I learned a few hours ago he passed
          > away. I will be back in a few days.
        • Tika
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 23, 2004
            Oh you poor thing if I knew where you lived I would send you flowers
            and chocolate to help ease the loss

            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@g...>
            wrote:

            > I'm sorry for your loss Ace. See you in a few days.
            >

            > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@p...> wrote:
            > >
            > > FOr the next few days I will more than likely not be posting. I
            > > learned earlier today my brother-in-law was taken to the
            hospital
            > > for an emergency operation. I learned a few hours ago he passed
            > > away. I will be back in a few days.
          • mew_is_so_cute
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 23, 2004
              sorry for your loss we will all see you in a few days then, good luck

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 24, 2004
                Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I will be back after
                Thanksgiving. Then will not be on much depending on a factor. My
                sister is coming back to Texas to spend time with us after her
                husbands death. I will be helping her out during this time and will
                be on less. Not sure when she is going to arrive other than sometime
                after the funeral.

                > sorry for your loss we will all see you in a few days then, good
                luck

                > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Tika" <tika_123456@y...>
                wrote:

                > > Oh you poor thing if I knew where you lived I would send you
                > flowers
                > > and chocolate to help ease the loss
                > >
                > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!"
                <blissy@g...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I'm sorry for your loss Ace. See you in a few days.
                > > >

                > > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@p...>

                > > hospital
              • Carrie Brown
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 29, 2004
                  --- Ace <rol_studios@...> wrote:
                  > FOr the next few days I will more than likely
                  > not be posting. I learned earlier today my
                  > brother-in-law was taken to the hospital for
                  > an emergency operation. I learned a few hours
                  > ago he passed away. I will be back in a few days.

                  Sorry for not getting this sooner; you take
                  the time you need to recover from this. I've had
                  similar losses, so I understand this.

                  http://my.yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 4, 2004
                    Thanks Carrie