Re: Fading Blue

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 264 , Nov 3, 2004
      Azure realised, as she ran, that neither Necra nor Cameron knew what
      she and Vega did about Azura.
      "Listen, there's a spirit who's come to ask me for help. Some demons
      have trapped her in hell and are torturing her...We have to find her
      mate...Lupaul...he can help her, something about a blade..." Azure
      panted to them.

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > The three ran after, hopfully nto to get too far behind Azure.
      > They
      > > saved her twice already and she's on a quest that will be of a
      > great
      > > help to another.

    • Typh
      Message 264 of 264 , Dec 10, 2004
        (Alrighty, Well, when you get the chance to, Post anytime, I won't
        be refreshing it though.)

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@g...>