Re: [Realm_light] Re: Travelling

  • ....Jarik.... .....
    Message 1 of 50 , Nov 1, 2004
      Jarik was worried about the wet sand. It made it a
      lot harder to use any attacks and the pit she had
      collected water. 'At least the pidgeot won't be able
      to hurt me, though I can't get it either.' she
      thought to herself as she tunnelled underground for a
      moment. Hoping she had guessed right, she exploded up
      out of the ground and rammed the underside of the
      Wartortle, knocking it spinning in the water and
      throwing the human off. As quickly as she could
      muster herself to, she got back underground and
      hurried back to a safer distance from the human.
      --- Typh <typh39@...> wrote:

      > Gem then now stoped the surf making it go back into
      > the ground.
      > before spotting the pigeot and uing a blizzard on
      > it.The ground was
      > wet but it was now harmless to any firetype.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!"
      > <blissy@g...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Failenn gasped as water began rising from the
      > earth, dampening the
      > > sand and stopping it from rising any more into the
      > wiping winds.
      > The
      > > sand that remained in the air hastily disappeared
      > into the rising
      > > water leaving the air clear. Failenn clung to the
      > branch as it
      > lifted
      > > from the ground, floating on the rising tide. She
      > glanced around
      > and
      > > noticed that they were standing in a dip in the
      > ground, almost
      > like a
      > > minature valley, holding all the water in like a
      > pond. Enya (who
      > i'll
      > > be controling until Sammi pops back!) scrabbled
      > upon the branch to
      > get
      > > away from the burning water.
      > > THe human called out a wortortle and climbed upon
      > its back.
      > >

      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh"
      > <typh39@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Gem was using branches to cover herself from the
      > sharp sand. She
      > > > growled and didn't like this. Sand was
      > ground..and ground falls
      > > > water...Sh hoped down from teh tree covering her
      > face wioth one
      > paw
      > > > and the other just for oneclose range attack.
      > Surf....She
      > summoned
      > > > water large enough to hopfully quell the
      > sandstorm. That sand
      > had to
      > > > be coming from the ground. And Wet ground does
      > not kick up dust.
      > And
      > > > this would leave Her a chance to Use a Blizzard
      > attack on the
      > Pigeot
      > > > once the storm was quelled by the surf...

      =====

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Typh
      Message 50 of 50 , Dec 5, 2004
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@y...> wrote:

        > KAmal jumped to the side.
        >
        > "How can you ltet an Absive Human boss you!? And I did not kill
        > anyone with anyone!"
        >
        > He leered the human and growled at him.
        >
        > 'I'll make sure you suffer for using us..." Though he knew the
        Human