Happy Birthday Realm (well overdue!)

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2004
      Ok so this is like years too late but...eh....whatever!

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY REALM! <(^^)>

      Just as a treat Blissy made ya a prezzie!

      Check it out people!

      Http://realmoflightrpg.tripod.com

      The new Realm of Light Website! w00t!
    • mew_is_so_cute
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2004
        i love new background

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@g...>
        wrote:

        > Ok so this is like years too late but...eh....whatever!
        >

        > HAPPY BIRTHDAY REALM! <(^^)>
        >
        > Just as a treat Blissy made ya a prezzie!
        >
        > Check it out people!
        >
        > Http://realmoflightrpg.tripod.com
        >
        > The new Realm of Light Website! w00t!
      • Typh
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2004
          Nice, Happy belated Birthday ROL!

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mew_is_so_cute"
          <The_Forsaken3@h...> wrote:

          > i love new background
          >
          > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@g...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Ok so this is like years too late but...eh....whatever!
          > >

          > > HAPPY BIRTHDAY REALM! <(^^)>
          > >
          > > Just as a treat Blissy made ya a prezzie!
          > >
          > > Check it out people!
          > >
          > > Http://realmoflightrpg.tripod.com
          > >
          > > The new Realm of Light Website! w00t!
        • Carrie Brown
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 17, 2004
            > Http://realmoflightrpg.tripod.com
            >
            > The new Realm of Light Website! w00t!

            I checked it yesterday and today... is anyone
            besides me only seeing a textured yellow background
            and four RPG ads lined up on the top of the page?

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Blissy...duh!
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 17, 2004
              Hmm i checked it out on both Firefox and IE and both times the page
              loaded correctly with all the text and pics in the right places but
              then i designed the page so that might be why its loading correctly on
              my computer.
              What browser are you using? Perhaps your internet settings are
              screwing it around?

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 17, 2004
                Again thank you Blissy! Site rocks!

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 19, 2004
                  --- "Blissy...duh!" wrote:
                  > What browser are you using? Perhaps your internet
                  > settings are screwing it around?

                  No, I'm on IE myself. I don't know about the
                  settings and I can't mess around with them anyway
                  (public computer).

                  http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo