ROL Studios open!!!: Yeah....shameless plug here.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      http://www.geocities.com/rol_studios@...//index.html

      Well after all our hard work me and Typh are ready to launch our
      comic and site. Please take some time to check it out. Also vote for
      us on the voting links. I know we won't make it to the #1 spot but
      regardless we need to get the word out on our site so others may
      discover it if we generate some noise on it. Feel free to promote it
      as well just don't spam or nothing that is considered internet rude.
      And remember if you want to see any of your characters in the comics
      just give us an email and we'll work them into a guest appearance.
      Well that's all I gotta say for now except I am giving a big hand to
      Typh for the work he put into the site. And to Blissy for her help
      and sugguestions. And to the rol players for keeping this place
      alive.