Re: Strider and a Ninetales.

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 1581 , Oct 1, 2004
      Tiarah stayed in her bush as the Trucks got near. The Helicopter was
      right over head scanning teh area. The engines of the vehicles could
      also be heard.

      Message 1581 of 1581 , May 13, 2006
        "Were you anything like them at that age?" Strider asked curiously as
        he rested his head on top of hers. He wanted to know more about Nico.
        He was surprised after all this travel he never really sat and talked
        to her about herself.