Re: Inland Trek

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 196 , Oct 1, 2004
      ~I think so~ The mew sent back reluctantly. If anything he didn't
      want to use that much power! But he had no choice. He closed his eyes
      and grabbed Naomi tightly, picturing the distant spot as vividly as
      possible then....womph! they both vanished.
      ####

      Hawk felt a familiar sense of seperation and freedom as he was broken
      down into pure energy and sent towards the focused spot. It was a
      wonderful feeling, something he thrived on. For a moment he thought
      nothing bad could happen.
      He and Naomi materialised with a small sicky feeling his the stomach
      and Hawk, distracted by letting Naomi go, didn't concentrate on his
      power and was suddenly overwealmed.
      Power, power, power! So much power, over everything! Everyone! Death
      so easy! He reached out, eyes glowing with his reddy-brown power as
      he focused on Naomi, ready to crush her brain with a mere thought.
      ~Its just so easy~ He hissed in her mind.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Carrie Brown
      <lady_dreamflight@y...> wrote:

      > ~Can you handle her?~ Mordru asked. ~I haven't tried
      > to carry someone along with another teleporter.~
      >
      > > "Okay.." Naomi said as she closed her eyes, She
      > > never felt what a teleport is like.
      > >
      > > Hawk closed his eyes and sighed before rearing up
      > > intot he sky and picking a spot in the distance.
      > > He sent the image down to Mordru before plummeting
      > > down and grabbing Naomi's arm.
      > > "Hold still!" He commanded before closing his eyes
      > > and thinking of the distant spot he'd seen.
    • Blissy...duh!
      Message 196 of 196 , Dec 28, 2004
        Hawk sniffed before circling around a corner. It was too risky! All of
        this! The whole ship smelt of humans. It was virtually impossible to
        tell if there was a human around every corner or not!
        Quite suddenly two scientists emerged from a door to the side of the
        corridor. Hawk leap backwards in mid air and hissed. The two looked up
        for a moment stunned.

        The beast watched the eel moving in the water, writhing with anger and
        pain, ready to tear anything limb from limb. But it had been ordered
        not to and so it stayedm curled up in the water. The beast lifted his
        claws to attack but noticed, out of the corner of its eye, the human
        scientist lift his own hand above the button again. The one that, whan
        pushed had made electricity pulse through the water.
        The freak stopped and moved back away from the dragonair. It hissed
        angrily at him and said something the beast didn't understand.
        "Ah good, you do learn quickly!" The human said. "Experiment 105,
        slash attack!"
        The beast flicked an ear at the human but didn't understand what was
        being asked of it. Electricity shot through the water, and through the
        bodies of both pokemon.
        It pain the beast reached out with his mind, as he had done with
        Mordru. It found the human minds closed and kept on going, its
        mindwaves screeching through the air and causing many scientists to
        through their hands over their ears.
        ~Help me!~