Re: Looking for Lani (Aka pearl in the fire/Found!)

  • sammi
    Message 1 of 344 , Aug 1 4:18 AM
      Enya smiled at Soma he was soo cute with his little words nee chan
      and an chan ~aww~
      "I know that now Soma don't worry about it" she smiled and leaned
      forward giving Kamal a nussle "We'll just have to teach you to smile
      then!" she quipped looking at Kamal.
      Turning back to Soma she said "So how do you say little brother?" she
      nudged at him trying to make him purk up he had sort of reverted into
      her feelings poor little thing.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Xiangjun Mai <mai_xiangjun@y...>

    • Xiangjun Mai
      Message 344 of 344 , Oct 18, 2004
        Soma listened to Faileen and stayed back, wondering
        what was going to come out from the bushes.
        'I hope it is not an enemy' he thought.

        --- Typh <typh39@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Aurora watched. She was wondering what was going on.

        wrote:

        > Failenn peered into the bushes, her arms raised,
        ready to use her
        > spike cannon on anyone who should happen to step
        out. The moving
        > continued however, seemingly unaffected by hearing
        the whispers
        from
        > the group.
        > "Stay back," She warned Soma as she steeped
        forwards, ready to part