Fading Blue(ATTN NEW MEMBERS or old members)

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 264 , Jul 31, 2004
      NEWBIES!
      Righty, i'm noticing a few new members don't know where to start so i
      thought i'd start a thread and invite all new members who do not know
      where to play in! Any old members who wish to join this thread are
      more than welcome. If you have a character approved but do not know
      where to play, this is the place!

      IC: The smeargle wandered across the grass, swaying dangerously. Her
      eyes were hooded over in fatigue from her constant fleeing. She was
      sure that soon that archanine would appear over a hill once again and
      she wouldn't have the energy to run. Her tail dragged across the
      ground leaving a fine line of dark blue paint across the grass,
      almost like a trail leading right to her.

      This is the end, she wanted to say, i can't go on, but she didn't
      have the energy even to say that long sentance. The only word she
      could mutter was, "water," so quietly she knew no one would hear it.
      Part of her thanked the Muses for that since it would stop any
      predators from tracking her voice but the other part wished dearly
      that a friendly pokemon could have heard and would come to her aid.

      She spotted a river trailing lazily across the land, a blue gash
      against the green uneven fields. She reached out happily, a smile
      fluttering on her lips but even as it did the smeargle felt her legs
      fail, the energy depleted completely, and slowly she dropped to the
      ground.
      "Help...please," She called pitifully, praying for something,
      anything, to help her to the lifegiving water!
      Why on earth had she ever left the tribe!?

      OOC: For those of you who, as of yet, aren't quite sure how to reply
      back to the post simply add onto the story using your own
      (approved!) characters. Do not control mine, only yours. Write a
      passage to add on, perhaps you can attempt to speak to my character
      but you must wait for my reply in order for my character to answer.
      ^_^ let's hope this will help some of you to begin eh?
      (NB: sorry for the length)
    • Typh
      Message 264 of 264 , Dec 10, 2004
        (Alrighty, Well, when you get the chance to, Post anytime, I won't
        be refreshing it though.)

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!" <blissy@g...>