Re: A Lab, A ram and A hunter

  • jehezza_demon
    Message 1 of 468 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > He stood there looking at her struggle and he did nothing. Just
      > watched. He had no idea what he was going to do...

      She knew he would walk off. She was used to being left in confinement
      while others went freely around outside but, now her heart had
      changed. The ewe slammed herself into the wall where the doorframe
      was. The room shook. A crack appeared. "Sorry!" she bleated {{almost
      lowed}} to Dori.

      --Big ewe with a big desire fer freedom!
      *Jez*
    • Typh
      Message 468 of 468 , Jan 15, 2005
        "These stupid Humans....They sicken me like crazy..." He growled and
        tried to secretly move to another place.