Re: A Lab, A ram and A hunter

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 468 , Jul 1 11:44 PM
      Kit Watched dori go and just let him. He looked around for Ankh.

      ~I'll be seeing you in the future Sheep...just you watch.~ He sent to
      dori before trying to scout the area for the suicune that
      was 'watching' over him.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > Dori looked back at the others. He had no responsiblity to them
      now.
      > He had nothing but his own troubles and his own path to make. He
      was
      > glad to be out of the lab and out in the open again.
      >
      > > Kit would indeed hunt down Dori the first chance he'd get. he
      > wanted
      > > to make him pay for everything he had just done to him.
    • Typh
      Message 468 of 468 , Jan 15, 2005
        "These stupid Humans....They sicken me like crazy..." He growled and
        tried to secretly move to another place.