Re: Found! (Aka pearl in the fire)

  • Blissy...duh!
    Message 1 of 344 , Jul 1 3:11 AM
      "Would you not hunt the murderers of your parents!" Bruiser said
      angrily. Slowly he started to fade into a faint attack, disappearing
      from sight. THat was, until a spike sliced straight into the back of
      his head, hitting the base of his spine and killing him instantly. He
      fell with a slight gurgle and a scream from Lani. She had expected to
      beat these guys away but not murder them so heartlessly.

      Landin spun around with surpirse, staring at the missle that had
      implanted itself into the back of his friends head.
      "B-Bruiser?" He said slowly.
      THat spike! It looked familiar!

      A cacturne appeared from out of the shadows of the bushes, a smile on
      her face.
      "Faillianna." Lani whispered angrily. She thought they had escaped
      that stupid plant.
      "Failenn!" THe cacturne snapped angrily.
      "Yopu killed my brother!" Landin accuse angrily. "And you ate him!"
      "And i'm still hungry!" She threatened.

      That was enough for Landin. He lept up and quickly sprinted away with
      more speed and agility then you would account him for.
      "Hi!" Failenn said coming forwards, simply hopping over the dead body
      of the houndoom.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@h...> wrote:
      > Kamal awaited the next move, his claws ready to strike.

    • Xiangjun Mai
      Message 344 of 344 , Oct 18, 2004
        Soma listened to Faileen and stayed back, wondering
        what was going to come out from the bushes.
        'I hope it is not an enemy' he thought.

        --- Typh <typh39@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Aurora watched. She was wondering what was going on.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!"
        <blissy@g...>
        wrote:

        > Failenn peered into the bushes, her arms raised,
        ready to use her
        > spike cannon on anyone who should happen to step
        out. The moving
        > continued however, seemingly unaffected by hearing
        the whispers
        from
        > the group.
        > "Stay back," She warned Soma as she steeped
        forwards, ready to part

        <typh39@h...> wrote:

        > > "I'm on my guard." Aurora said keeping her flames
        up.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Terms of Service.

        Log on to Messenger with your mobile phone!
        http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com