Re: Gem lake Leaving the burrow

  • mew_is_so_cute
    Message 1 of 3962 , Jun 1, 2004
      Lara: of course we do *as she nuzzled back sweetly* when should we
      start looking for a good spot?

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > "We will find a bigger cave. Get everything ready
      for....well...your
      > kind lays eggs too right?" Helios was realizing he knew very little
      > about charmanders and their evos. He nuzzled with her and knowing
      > they had alot to learn about each other still. But they were good
      > together that he knew. They would make good parents he felt.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mew_is_so_cute"
      > <The_Forsaken3@h...> wrote:
      > > Lara: like where? *as she nuzzled back forgetting about chrunchi*
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 3962 of 3962 , Jul 4, 2004
        "Alright! More than enough room." Dunder started off for the caves.

        "Whoa! So like..new place to crash at?" Crunchie came along beside
        Lara and Helios.