Re: Fiery Spirits (Aka Pearl in the Fire)

  • Blissy child
    Message 1 of 509 , May 19, 2004

      Lani looked directly at Jarik. She didn't even know what pokemon this was!
      "If you must know, there was a ghost and we were running from it. Now we're going to find a place to sleep, right Enya!?" She demanded hotly. "Come on!"
      Lani looked down the river that linked to the lake. Hopefully there would be somewhere comfortable a little distance from the river.

      This message was sent using Go4.it Webmail. To register your own FREE Go4.it Webmail account, please Click Here !

      Go4.it is the UK's fastest growing Search Engine with an integrated Business Search facility and extensive Travel Portal.
      We also provide UK Broadband at incredibly competitive prices.

      Visit Go4.it now >> www.Go4.it.

      Message 509 of 509 , May 2, 2005
        ~Danyu now is the time to take your destiny. It was never with
        Moonbeam. It lies in you to fight the tides of darkness. For what you
        see about you....this glowing mass of growth...this funugal creature
        is the one thing that can defeat our enemies. The brood is coming, the
        swarm will be upon the land. Devastating all in it's path Daggon's
        brood will be unstoppable unless an ancient enemy of theirs destroys
        them. I know what this enemy is and how to carry it to them. You must
        help me destroy Daggon. That is your true destiny.~

        The tendrils released him back to the others and began to open
        releasing an even more intense bluee light into the temple.