Re: Strider and a Ninetales.

  • Tika
    Message 1 of 1581 , May 2, 2004
      nico stands up and her babys crawl underneath heras she does and she
      listens carefully trying to detect what the noise is

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "sammi" <sunshine_sammy2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > Briar stood at the cave mouth on guard waiting to see what would
      > happen and if she would have to join in on a fight? she could swear
      > she just heard whispering in that bush?
      >

      > > "I'll take a look around." Strider whispered as he began to sneak
      > > toward the cave mouth.
      > >
      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Tika" <tika_123456@y...>
      wrote:
      > > > Nico listens and sas maybe we should worry now before i was
      awile
      > > off
      > > > so i though it would just go past the cave but its getting
      closer
      Message 1581 of 1581 , May 13, 2006
        "Were you anything like them at that age?" Strider asked curiously as
        he rested his head on top of hers. He wanted to know more about Nico.
        He was surprised after all this travel he never really sat and talked
        to her about herself.