Re: Gem lake Leaving the burrow

  • mew_is_so_cute
    Message 1 of 3962 , May 1 2:20 AM
      Lara *stops crying and look at chrunchi and helios* and says okay
      that sounds fun lets go treasure hunting. but where do you think we
      should start the little charmander ask.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > "Well! We could find some like...peeps to tease! Or we can...let me
      > see...hmmm...we can go looking fer treazaaa! I'm shure like some
      > really cool stuff gotta be hidden round here!" Crunchie chuckled
      > rattling his tail again.
      >
      > "What's treazaaa?" Helios asked puzzled.
      >
      > "Oh! Like all kinds of cool stuff! Like...umm shiny stuff! Do you
      > guys like shiny stuff?" Crunchie looked at them.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mew_is_so_cute"
      > <The_Forsaken3@h...> wrote:
      > > lara: *finaly begins to calm down**grins a bit* and says like
      what?
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 3962 of 3962 , Jul 4, 2004
        "Alright! More than enough room." Dunder started off for the caves.

        "Whoa! So like..new place to crash at?" Crunchie came along beside
        Lara and Helios.