Re: Dakanza's Dark Dogs

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 1581 , Apr 30, 2004
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > "Nor did you!" She smiled. He and Bafa had been really brave.
      >
      > > "She didn't back down..." Miruku said.
      > >
      > > "I got alot of respect for her..." he added.

      Miruku gave a smile.

      "Yea..I guess I didn't as well...I never really noticed."
      Message 1581 of 1581 , May 13, 2006
        "Were you anything like them at that age?" Strider asked curiously as
        he rested his head on top of hers. He wanted to know more about Nico.
        He was surprised after all this travel he never really sat and talked
        to her about herself.