Re: Seti prowling (Chatoo thread revival attn eveyone)

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 756 , Apr 1, 2004
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!"
      <blissychilduk@y...> wrote:
      > Bramble was awake again. THis time it wasn't someone kicking or
      > climbing on his that did it. His stomach made a loud gurgling noise
      > as he rolled over and got up. He sniffed around. So much fur but
      none
      > was mama's!
      > "Chii!" He called unhappily and tried sucking on someone's ear.
      Nope
      > no milk there.

      ooc: oh well, bored at work so here i am posting after all. But i
      won't be posting as much. I don't know if that;s saying much, though
      ^_^

      ic: Chaka began calling up the run for her mother. 'TAAAAA! TAAAA!'
      She was hungry already!
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 756 of 756 , Jun 2, 2004
        Rico purred as he laid down with her. He was tired but happy.

        Chatoo watched them and began to move towards the run. It was time
        she hunted but she hated leaving them like this now that they moved
        about a lot more it was plenty to worry over.