Re: A Pearl in the Fire

  • sammi
    Message 1 of 437 , Apr 1, 2004
      Enya sighed "well we'd better go see whats wrong!?" she said looking
      at soma and smiling ^_^, feeling quite sorry for hime after all he
      was the youngest and being around argueing females probably wouldn't
      help their plight he was probably wishing he'd never met them she
      thought, laughing to her self...As she started towards the tree's
      from wher Lani had left, she sighed it seemed everything in her life
      slowed her down.

      <sunshine_sammy2000@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > " Fish are okay!?!..."Enya said hessitantly knowing that she
      would
      > > prefer meat, but hey it was all down to taste.
      > > "I know!" she said trying to be diplomatic "why don't we humnt
      both
      > > meat and fish i'm sure we can find some meat along the way to the
      > > lake!" she smiled "then we can choose what to have!?"
      > > she thought to herself ~that was quite a good idea!~ truthfully
      she
      > > wouldn't mind eating both fish and meat she was starved!
    • jehezza_demon
      Message 437 of 437 , May 18 7:07 PM
        Werra had to admit to herself that this baby dratini was harder to take control of than she had expected. Her temper threatened to explode. Can't lose control. That was the worst thing to do when trying to possess someone. Werra oozed sweetness and persuasion as Luthia's bewilderment buzzed within her. Her grip on herself slipped away.

        --Werra

        *Jehezza*

        Do you Yahoo!?