Re: Krista searching (Opening post--tag)

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 113 , Apr 1 12:15 AM
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > Her little ears flopped to the sides of her head. She sighed too.
      > She had no idea to get any of the story across. She got a little
      > broody as she thought of her lack of voice.

      Krista could tell Hanaru wanted to speak. A voice was somethig she
      had always taken for granted. She nuzzled the little camel. 'You
      know...maybe there's some way somewhere where you can find a voice. I
      heard some pokemon can talk with telepathy. That's when you talk with
      your mind.'
    • electric_ewe
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 21 8:08 PM
        <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
        > Nolie nuzzled her before settling down near her. She was tired as
        > she yawned and closed her eyes.
        >
        > > 'Well...Goodnight.' Krista made herself comfortable and closed
        her
        > > eyes.

        Krista lay on her back, with her palms resting on her belly. She was
        a little overheated--slightly--but she let them rest there anyway,
        juts to see if she could feel for a lamb growing inside her. She
        hoped like nothing she'd ever hoped for, that Sindos had given her a
        lamb. Two tears ran down the sides of her face, and trickled round
        her ears.