Re: Jade and Kehada

  • modernday_desperado
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 3, 2004
      ~For now I keep my hold on his memories. And we need to distract his
      brother and cousin from him. Can't let them bring out anymore
      memories than they have.~

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!"
      <blissychilduk@y...> wrote:
      > ~Things?~ nothing came from free did it!? She did a ghosts version
      of
      > a sigh and watched from inside her illusion as the flippers no
      longer
      > bumped against her sides but went straight through. Well she'd get
      it
      > back.
      > ~so what until then?~ she asked. THe quicker he healed the quicker
      > she was solid again, virtually a living pokemon (apart from the
      > living part of course!).

    • augusta halker
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 8, 2004
        she looks at them both and says come on lets find ur god thingy so we can find valrin please u two and she whips malachite softly with her tail as if to tell him shut up or he may eat us

        "Blissy...duh!" <blissychilduk@...> wrote:

        Malachite sighed but Tika had a good point. THey were no closer to
        finding Valarin if they sat on this beach all day. And Keahi hadn't
        tried to eat them ...yet...
        Keahi caught up with them in time to hear malachite saying.
        "fine, guess we should go."
        "Excellent. I'm sure you'll find your companion and f not the God
        will know." Keahi said.
        "How do you even know the 'God' exists!" Malachite exclaimed
        unhappily.
        "I just do, how do you know your friend hasn't swum away in the
        ocean?" Keahi asked placing his claws on his hips.
        "WEll ah....he wouldn't!" Malachite said looking out at the water.
        "Who's to say?"
        "He just wouldn't!" Malachite snapped. "I know!"
        "Just like i know the god exists." Keahi said in a final tone.
        Malachite opened his mouth to argue but closed it again.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, augusta halker <tika_123456@y...>
        wrote:
        > mala thats going to give me nightmares now and when i think of it
        its kinda....really gross *grimances* but then what should we do just
        say no when we might find valrin on the way if u dont go i will caus
        we might find him and i dont want to miss that chance and if i get
        eaten then so be it

        Do you Yahoo!?