Re: ooc: Playing the twins

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2004
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Tika" <tika_123456@y...> wrote:
      > hi i am back and better then ever!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i would like to
      know
      > a couple things thoughlike if washing up is still around and what
      has
      > happened since i was gone and if washing up is over were valrin and
      > malachite r please post and tell me someone ;)

      Um well.. I joined...theres a character of mine in the Beach Battle
      is over thread, where the beach event was going on...(where the twins
      are I think) and My seperate Thread that has no relation to the beach
      one.
    • Blissy...duh!
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        The washing up thread joined some others and they've split again.
        Malachite is currently in the "Jade and Kehada" thread but i'll
        probably move him into a different thread later if there are any
        close by.