Re: [Realm_light] Re: [L5] The Dragon Hunters: An unexpected water-type guardian of evil

  • cm cm
    Message 1 of 3962 , Feb 7, 2004
      Kirei grinned. /Get her/ she said, looking at Mystic, before leaving. The nidorino growled.

      yuriclover <yuriclover@...> wrote:
      Charm smiled as Kirei led them to safety. Mystic noticed it and
      nodded as she jumped out of the way, head turned away.

      ~Hotaru

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 3962 of 3962 , Jul 4 8:57 PM
        "Alright! More than enough room." Dunder started off for the caves.

        "Whoa! So like..new place to crash at?" Crunchie came along beside
        Lara and Helios.