dragon hunters

  • hotarume
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004
      Hotaru peeked at the others nearby. 'Pika?' she wonderd to herself
      aloud. 'Um...Hello?' she said, wondering whom the others were. The
      pikachu blinked her purple eyes, a bit confused.
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004
        "Hello?" Lenny looked about hearing the voice. The ampharos thought
        he had smelled someone else and well he had no hadn't he?

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "hotarume" <hotarume@y...> wrote:
        > Hotaru peeked at the others nearby. 'Pika?' she wonderd to herself
        > aloud. 'Um...Hello?' she said, wondering whom the others were. The
        > pikachu blinked her purple eyes, a bit confused.
      • cm cm
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004
          Hotaru stepped out in front of Ampharos. 'Pi-ka' she said, telling him he had. Then she added, 'I am Hotaru. Who are you?'

          modernday_desperado <king_brahma@...> wrote:
          "Hello?" Lenny looked about hearing the voice. The ampharos thought
          he had smelled someone else and well he had no hadn't he?

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "hotarume" <hotarume@y...> wrote:
          > Hotaru peeked at the others nearby. 'Pika?' she wonderd to herself
          > aloud. 'Um...Hello?' she said, wondering whom the others were. The
          > pikachu blinked her purple eyes, a bit confused.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • modernday_desperado
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004
            "Hi there. Wasn't expecting to be running into anyone else." Lenny
            grinned warmly as usual. "I'm Lenny. A pleasure to meet you."