Re: Dragon Hunters

  • yuriclover
    Message 1 of 207 , Jan 1, 2004
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "razialtheunborn"
      <dragonman@c...> wrote:
      > I was thinking something not to strong, i want a challenge, but
      dont
      > want brightblade killed, someting intelligent, that can come back
      > haunt him, in my fanfics, there was a pokemon that hated
      brightblade
      > since he was captured, a black scizor.... but whatever is suitable
      > for you
      >

      > "Tis time", mu8rmured brightblade, he readied himself for battle,
      > lowering his head, he pulled in on himself, locking his armor into
      > tough shield, his claws began to glow, and he ran through his mind
      > the thoughts that would bring metal claw into play when his rival
      > appeared,
      >

      > ooc: sleep time for me ,

      OOC:Good night. Scizor sounds nice, perhaps a pokemon the same size
      as BrightBlade or something....but *stretches*...just my opinion, eh?
      How about a Golem, or maybe a Typlosion
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 207 of 207 , Jan 19, 2004
        "Well...this is the eastern region but, out past that rocky outcrop
        there is the ruins of a temple that was where Far-run was last seen
        with his flock. He may have moved on past the mountains and into the
        Sugar glades. Maybe even Riversong region prehaps." Lenny thought it