Re: [Realm_light] Re: Sunny Day

  • shippochan5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 207 , Dec 7, 2003
      Genki was going to answer that but she thought for a minute and said "Well I've seen your kind all over the place...but I've never seen a dragon before and I would love to see one! Then all right lets go dragon hunting!!!" Genki shouted happily, she never felt this excited before.
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 207 of 207 , Jan 19, 2004
        "Well...this is the eastern region but, out past that rocky outcrop
        there is the ruins of a temple that was where Far-run was last seen
        with his flock. He may have moved on past the mountains and into the
        Sugar glades. Maybe even Riversong region prehaps." Lenny thought it
        over.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "razialtheunborn"