Re:(Far East J6) Washing up

  • Tika
    Message 1 of 109 , Nov 30, 2003
      tika looked up and saw big stom clouds comeing there way and they
      looked blacker and more dangous and said we better find a shelter for
      malachite it looks worse and she climbed on valarins head and then a
      big gust of wind blew and tika didnt have time to prepare and slipped
      and fell to the ground with a thup and became unconsis

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Blissy...duh!"
      <Blissychild@h...> wrote:
      > Malachite looked up.
      > "If its going to rain i'd prefer to be somewhere covered. Rain
      > hurts." He said looking around for a tree or, even better, a burrow
      > or cave!
      >

      > > Valarin looked up. "Oh, don't worry. I'll freeze the rain if it
      > bothers
      > > you." Four eyes blinked in an approximation of a smile as he
      walked
      > > along, carrying her.
    • Tika
      Message 109 of 109 , Jan 17, 2004
        she felt cold years run down hr face as she rembered all the evil
        thins humans did to her and now they come back and r tring to get her
        and her friends and she put her head down and walked to the bushs and
        sat and cried and said this happens all the time to the pokemon i
        meet we get to be good friends then those stupid humans come in and
        make my friends to slaves and i barly escape and now they r after u
        and i...i...i have to go before anything bad happens to u to and she
        runs off through the bushs tears streaming down and she sits by a
        tree tired to go on and she lays at the roots of the tree and tears
        stream down her face as she watchs a stream wash a leaf down the
        stream and she cries til she cant cry no more and she falls asleep to
        upset to move anymore

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, augusta halker <tika_123456@y...>
        wrote:
        > she stares in alarm and shivers and said i didnt know they had that
        weapon at all who knows what else they have lets go quick and she
        holds on to valarin scared to death now and she just wanted to leave
        that area away from humans

        > Edenesque@j... wrote:
        >
        > "Valarin!" Malachite cried in alarm. His flames sparked up in a
        blaze
        > of blue. He didn't bother to warn Valarin away from the following
        > flame thrower attack since he doubted his icy fire would harm him
        at
        > all. It did, however, freeze part of the net.<<<
        >
        > Valarin used his heavy body to smash through the net. Then he
        turned, all seven eyes narrowing. He unleashed his Icy Wind towards
        the light and shattered it, freezing it over. One hand reached inside
        and grabbed Tika out, the other hand reached for a nearby boulder,
        which he flung at the humans. There was a sharp cry and the sound of
        running feet after that.

        > "That...was not fun."
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.