Re: [[[[[[Realm_light] Re: The discover continues...]]]]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12, 2003
      "He went off to help the rest of our group back here, and he never returned,"
      said krista, a tear sliding down her face. "I...he just never came back. I
      wonder if something horrible happened to him!"

      "dark_mammoth" <dark_mammoth@...> wrote:

      "and what has happened to your ram?", he asked the sheep. Although
      while he asked this question, he noticed that some of the others were
      beginning to eye him in a suspecious matter. Had he asked something
      that he wasn't supposed to?

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • dark_mammoth
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 14, 2003
        "Is this a normal custom in your race?", Xephron asked. He found this
        behavior odd. "And what is this help you speak of?", again in a
        inquizitive matter.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, chirindenryuu

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
      • electric_ewe
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 15, 2003
          "Well--no! This isn't normal for him. Something happened to him but I
          don't know what." Krista sighed. She could tell he was intrigued, but
          he seemed to have no pity. Well--it was better than him eating
          her. "He--he went to help the rest of our group get here. Like--he
          was helping make sure they all got here okay."

          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "dark_mammoth"
          <dark_mammoth@y...> wrote:
          > "Is this a normal custom in your race?", Xephron asked. He found
          this
          > behavior odd. "And what is this help you speak of?", again in a
          > inquizitive matter.
        • dark_mammoth
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 21, 2003
            "and you didn't fight back those who took him away?", replied
            Xephron. With that though he reliezed he stepped over the line. "Who
            was it that took him?" "If this wasn't to long ago, then maybe I
            might be of some assistance."

            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "electric_ewe"
            <chirindenryuu@p...> wrote:
            > "Well--no! This isn't normal for him. Something happened to him but
            > don't know what." Krista sighed. She could tell he was intrigued,
            but
            > he seemed to have no pity. Well--it was better than him eating
            > her. "He--he went to help the rest of our group get here. Like--he
            > was helping make sure they all got here okay."
            >
            > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "dark_mammoth"
            > <dark_mammoth@y...> wrote:
            > > "Is this a normal custom in your race?", Xephron asked. He found
            > this
            > > behavior odd. "And what is this help you speak of?", again in a
            > > inquizitive matter.
          • JLB
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 22, 2003
              "He left without asking us along and what ever happened to him must
              of happened when he went off alone." Fliggin answered.

              > "and you didn't fight back those who took him away?", replied
              > Xephron. With that though he reliezed he stepped over the
              line. "Who
              > was it that took him?" "If this wasn't to long ago, then maybe I
              > might be of some assistance."
            • electric_ewe
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 23, 2003
                "Oh...if you could help us, of course i would welcome it," said
                Krista, desperate. "Thank you so much."

                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
                > "He left without asking us along and what ever happened to him must
                > of happened when he went off alone." Fliggin answered.
                >
                > > "and you didn't fight back those who took him away?", replied
                > > Xephron. With that though he reliezed he stepped over the
                > line. "Who
                > > was it that took him?" "If this wasn't to long ago, then maybe I
                > > might be of some assistance."
              • dark_mammoth
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 27, 2003
                  "Well in that case, it be my honor." replied Xephron. "But looking
                  for your mate at night will do no good, so well shall start in the
                  morning.", he stated as he layed on a soft patch of grass. "Now I bid
                  you good night.", he said going into a big yawn. With that he was
                  fast asleep.
                • electric_ewe
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 28, 2003
                    "Goodnight and thank you so much." Krista went to sleep hopeful for
                    the first time.

                    <dark_mammoth@y...> wrote:
                    > "Well in that case, it be my honor." replied Xephron. "But looking
                    > for your mate at night will do no good, so well shall start in the
                    > morning.", he stated as he layed on a soft patch of grass. "Now I
                    bid
                    > you good night.", he said going into a big yawn. With that he was
                    > fast asleep.
                  • dark_mammoth
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 30, 2003
                      Morning broke the sky, as the sun rays woke Xephron. He rose with a
                      big yawn to see many of the flock still asleep. Xephron gazed up at
                      the sky, observing the clouds when the sound of hunger hit him. He
                      quietly made his way over to a fruit tree and ate.