[[[[[Realm_light] Re: City Furret]]]]

  • James Stuart Peacock Armstrong
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 7, 2003
      "Me sorry..." Said Fluffy stopping shivering. "Me always like this
      around new things..." He said "You no eat me? Me happy..." He said
      trying to force out a smile.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "electric_ewe"
      <chirindenryuu@p...> wrote:
      > "You look a little strung out, there," said Larekke, seeing the
      > animal shiveringhimself half to death. It was a warm summer's
      > day...hardly a day to shiver unless you were scared or
      > something. "And don't worry about us, we just eat grass. Which in
      > this dump there's way too little of." she laughed a little.
      >

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "James Stuart Peacock
      Armstrong"

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 9, 2003
        "Humans bad...." Said Fluffy. "Me sorry to hear about that...." He
        said "Circus sound like very bad place..." He said "Me no want to see
        Circus..." He said shivering.