Re: [[[Realm_light] Re: The discover continues...]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      "Oh..I'm sorry to hear that." To Krista, this creature was seeming nicer and
      nicer. She felt she could trust him. "What happened?"

      "dark_mammoth" <dark_mammoth@...> wrote:

      "Oh I won't worry.", replied Xephron. "If it is the same creatures I
      encountered before they were pretty banged up from
      something." "Besides I don't think they will attack if I am
      here." "You could say that our encounter wasn't of friendly terms..."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "electric_ewe"
      <chirindenryuu@p...> wrote:
      > Krista glanced at Fliggin, "they...they won't come here will they?"
      >

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > > "It was wolves sir." Fliggin answered.
      > >
      > > > "Well I don't dought that.", replied Xephron. "Well then can
      you
      > > tell
      > > > me who made that screeching cry?" "I am very curious to see if
      it
      > > is
      > > > still those four legged creatures that I encounter earlier.",
      he
      > > > stated back at the male sheep.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • dark_mammoth
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        "Well they thought I make a good meal," he said in a chuckle. "How
        ever that noise I heard wouldn't seem like it come from them." "Tell
        me are there any more of these wolf creatures around", he asked.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, chirindenryuu

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/