[[Realm_light] Re: The discover continues...]

  • dark_mammoth
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
      "Oh I won't worry.", replied Xephron. "If it is the same creatures I
      encountered before they were pretty banged up from
      something." "Besides I don't think they will attack if I am
      here." "You could say that our encounter wasn't of friendly terms..."

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "electric_ewe"