Re: [Re: [Realm_light] Weepsong's visceral pleasures.]]

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 7:52 AM
      "Help!" called amber, flashing her lights in alarm as she reached the flock.
      They were her only hope of survival at this point, but what did they owe her?
      She had hoped to find Estella here or someone!

      Faithry <faithry@...> wrote:

      Weepsong lifted her head, sighing as she saw more ampharos lights heading
      her way. "Great. What am I, a magnet?". Every time she wanted to do
      something, she had members of her own species watching her, staring at her
      all the time. They popped up like fungi or insects from beneath rocks the
      moment you -didn't- want them. How was she going to finish her plan if she
      had a whole flock to control? She sighed. Well, subdivide, then.

      "Inferno.. would you be so kind as to sort this out for me?"

      > Amber was running for her life. The young ewe, barely an adult, barely
      > pregnant, beat her hooves on the grass as she thundered fast as she could
      over
      > the grass. She was sprinting straight for the few lights she saw in the
      > distance. Strangers: safety! Or..who knew? Whatever was ahead was better
      than
      > what lay behind...
      >
      > * * *
      >
      > "She went that way!" Glint picked up speed, running. "I saw her lights!
      Damn
      > bitch bunked in the night! Come on!" That traitor would not get away.
      >
      > Flash picked up behind her, but as usual he had a hard time keeping up
      with
      > her long, srtong legs and her lighter build. The ewe was not everything,
      but
      > she was fast. That coupled with certain other characteristics made her a
      > natural favourite of Moonbeam..it wa slittle ownder she carried his lamb.
      >
      > * * *
      >
      > amber sprinted hard, her lungs burning. She cut over the field that had
      lain
      > peacefully in the deep of night juts a split second ago.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.